- Can I redirect a UPS package?
- Why does UPS ask to redirect my package?
- What do I do if I received someone else’s UPS package?
- How much does ups intercept cost?
- Can I keep something delivered to me by mistake?
- Can I change the delivery address of a UPS package?
- What happens if a UPS package is delivered to the wrong address?
- Can you keep package delivered wrong address?
- How can I get a package sent to the wrong address?
Can I redirect a UPS package?
When you select UPS Delivery Intercept, you can request that UPS perform one of the following actions: Return to Sender: Return the package to the shipper.
Deliver to Another Address: Reroute the package to a new address.
Reschedule Delivery: Hold the package for delivery on a future date..
Why does UPS ask to redirect my package?
It means the package for some reason was sent back to the distribution center. If it was determined to be undeliverable, it goes back to the sender . If it was sent to the wrong place, it goes back to determine if they can direct it to the to the recipient.
What do I do if I received someone else’s UPS package?
Call 1-800-PICK-UPS. Press 0 a few times and you’ll get transferred to customer service. Just tell them you got someone else’s package and they will schedule a driver to pick it up the next day.
How much does ups intercept cost?
* Fee for phone request is $17 per package. After selecting the UPS Delivery Intercept link, users are taken to the REQUEST INTERCEPT screen on ups.com (see slide 7), where they can select the Intercept Type.
Can I keep something delivered to me by mistake?
You have the legal right to keep it as a free gift, according to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Sellers aren’t permitted to ask for payment for unordered items, either, and the FTC says consumers are under no obligation to even tell the seller about the wrongly delivered merchandise.
Can I change the delivery address of a UPS package?
Yes. If you have received a UPS InfoNotice® after a delivery attempt was made, you can request that UPS deliver your shipment to another address. … You may also change your delivery address on ups.com.
What happens if a UPS package is delivered to the wrong address?
If the driver delivered your shipment to an alternate location, you should have received a UPS InfoNotice that indicates where the shipment was left (for example, a neighbor’s house or leasing office). … If you still cannot locate the package, contact the sender of the package to initiate a trace process with UPS.
Can you keep package delivered wrong address?
As long as the merchandise is addressed to you, you may keep it. If it is addressed to someone else, then you are obligated to make reasonable efforts to either return it or deliver it to the intended recipient.
How can I get a package sent to the wrong address?
Firstly, you need to contact the sender and double check with them the whole address and confirm they have the correct one. Since you won’t be able to know who the package was sent out to, the sender would be able to reach out to the Post Office and get this issue resolved.